Root Canal Therapy Near You
The innermost part of your tooth is referred to as the “pulp” and holds all the essential blood vessels to bring vital nutrients to your tooth. When the pulp becomes infected or damaged, it is necessary to undergo root canal therapy in Mill Bay to remove the infected tissue and save your tooth from extraction. At Mill Bay Dental Health, we offer root canal therapy to our patients.
Signs and Symptoms that Indicate You May Require Root Canal Therapy
If you are experiencing one or more of the following symptoms, you may require root canal therapy near you:
- Tooth discoloration: a tooth suddenly darkening in color
- Tenderness or swelling: you may notice that your gums are swollen and tender around the affected tooth
- Severe toothache: you may experience pain, especially when applying pressure to the affected tooth
- Pimples: persistent bumps on the gums and surrounding tissues near the affected tooth
- Tooth sensitivity: lingering sensitivity after ingesting hot or cold substances
How Do Root Canals Work?
Interested in Root Canal Therapy Near You?
If you have noticed any symptoms such as a darkening tooth, painful bumps along your gum line, or extra tooth sensitivity, make sure that you book an appointment with our dental health professionals at Mill Bay Dental Health as soon as possible. Our team of dedicated dental professionals is proud to provide our patients with root canal therapy in Mill Bay to ensure that they retain their natural, healthy, brilliant smiles for as long as possible.